Providing local businesses and their staff quality safety training from our experienced local trainers and assessors
Welcome to Platinum Safety and Training. Our core focus is to assist local businesses and their their people, to have flexible options to keep up-to-date with all their safety training requirements. We can offer onsite training at your workplace, whether it be in Broken Hill, Mildura, Cobar or any of the Far West NSW area. We will ensure you receive the platinum standard of training and information from our quality local trainers and assessors. We are a Registered Training Organisation, (RTO # 41312) therefore, all our training is nationally recognised throughout Australia ensuring your business will remain a safe and compliant one. We specialise is training areas such as:
- Confined space entry, gas testing, permit issuing, breathing apparatus and confined space rescue
- Working at heights, height safety supervision (rescue) and elevated work platforms under 11m (scissor lifts and booms)
- First aid training, including CPR, first aid and low voltage rescue
- Fire emergency warden & fire extinguisher training – Accredited or Non-accredited
- High Risk Work Licences: Forklift, Elevated Work Platforms over 11m, Dogging tickets.
We provide local businesses with flexible training options. As Platinum Safety and Training is owned and operated by local family members, we understand the training needs and the importance of providing locals the same opportunities to obtain high quality training services.
If you would like to know more or if you would like to book in a group of staff at a time that suits you, start a conversation with us today and find out what Platinum Safety and Training can do to help.